Saturday, June 9, 2012

nfl jersey t shirts Any where you come to my office please

Proposal at the meeting yesterday, the Sirloin Mr. on the spot and Ye Lin signed about, commissioned by Century Imagination advertising company sole agent Lang stars in all promotional planning matters and arrange Ke Road, the next day to play money of five million U.S. dollars to Imagine the banks of the century account, as the first of the promotional costs.
Like the Blue Arrow, Mr. Harry, Mr. Sharon asked Ye Lin let me do this project Ying Yan. At that time, did not speak in Lynn, and other leaves, I will, Mr. Sharon said, I afraid I can not because of personal things from the life of the innocent, he wondered, to ask how is it Ye Lin.
Co-workers heard me say very surprised by the grinding mill and Fang Ning, when they mouth to ask, I motioned to them first, do not.
Ye Lin, Mr. Sharon made this request after the beginning of the silence, I do not know she was thinking.
See this, I smiled and Mr. Sharon said, I have four years without day off fake, before you arrive, leaves the general manager has just approved my request, I also intend to have a good rest.
Sharon said he was very able to understand clearly my reason in his view, this personal interests should be above all else, it is no longer what to say. Just hope that I return from vacation and continue to be responsible for the Long Star business. been more perfect for this thing, I only nodded to him trouble.
Heard Mr. Sharon and I said, Ye Lin looked at me, I did not to respond. Maybe she would like to express their gratitude to me.
Ye Lin please Sharon and Mr. Lang star managers to participate in the night she arranged banquet in Genesis Hotel, Sharon, Mr. gladly accepted.
When the closing of, the time has more than five points up both hands together in the corporate middle, Mr. Sharon has dedicated over and I shook hands before going out, meeting room, grinding mill and Fangning Li Ma grabbed me to ask how that, I said a moment to say but they do not go in my side.
Other people came over said hello and I praised my performance. Even the always arrogant Xu Manli over flattering said any Where, you're amazing,nfl jersey t shirts, wow, I admire you Oh, before I wrong with it hope you do not mind if yo ... I laugh it off. these people, only Xu Renfeng silently walked away, apparently he's in a bad mood, this is normal, but these are no longer valid for me.
Back seat, his resignation letter out to the Fang Ning and they said I quit, and Ye Lin talked about. Grinding mill, a moment eyes will fall out. Fang Ning face became pale, and tears welling eyes and said any brother, you done a great, Ye will not let you go. you waiting for,nfl kids jerseys, I went to her and said, despite the block to look for Ye Lin. Just at this time. leaf bid farewell to Sharon Lynn to go over, I can see, she was a little nervous, standing in front of me, I saw her grip with the hand joints because the force had been white.
Any where you come to my office please? She was such a tone for negotiation so that I could not refuse. I looked transfer scared hi Fang Ning and grinding mill also told her to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment