Saturday, August 25, 2012

fake oakleys Dai child's body crashed while flying

Fragmentation, but ... different, this time broken wind invincible long knife, the same freezing rain also was knifed to fly, severely hit the statue, next to me fell to the ground, a blood spray is still far better than I.
Hack just to fly the freezing rain,fake oakleys, fierce winds invincible void and tearing his hands of the strange sound Qing Xiang, a fine iron thin arrows, this is a timely injection of Dai children, otherwise ... I am afraid freezing rain not survive.
Angry to see the Dai children, wind invincible right hand jolt, I heard intense piercing roar, the wind invincible a lever in the hands of lightning towards the Dai child's head shot to the Dai children, has been to stay away do not know should dodge, in fact ... that is wanted to hide, I am afraid not escape ah.
I head bared a splitting roar, seeing Dai children should Yu Yun-Hong consumption, and my heart are blown up, although our time together did not last long, but I know, I fell in love with her, I am absolutely not allow anyone to take her away from me, God, nor can
A loud crash sound, Dai child's body crashed while flying, full flying out of more than 10 meters, and splash fell to the ground, Touyi Wai, fell into a coma.
My heart finally fall back to the chest, just a stone's throw it happens shot in the Dai children goggles, the years Xuanbing of carefully, so ... she has been a serious blow, but life should be no problem, I could not help secretly glad, but fortunately I do this thing, otherwise, Dai child is dead!
But ...... Even so, the crisis is still not lifted, the wind invincible look came over Yin Xiao, bitterly: And tied with the wind invincible, a mass of golden light with his hands between the shade of a smile, wind invincible fired a hands slowly!
At this critical moment, far away, a broken gong-like voice rang out: Heard the broken gong-like sound, the wind invincible suddenly wrinkled brow, quickly put away his hands ready to play with the light at the same time ... Yang Touxiang the sky looked.
The bombs fall like sound pierced the air, rang in our sky, although seriously wounded, and freezing rain, and night more and purple night, not by Yang Touxiang the sky looked.
Starry, a particularly bright red stars in the swaying, the piercing sound of it is from that direction to pass over, What is this? Meteor you?
While I and the freezing rain and wonder when the red star rapidly, only a moment, change fell on our heads meters, days This is what the stars ah, obviously a it!
And freezing rain stunned gaze, a tall figure, shrouded in a blazing flame vindictive, shells like the boom down.
Closer and closer!
When to come off the ground only two meters,cheap oakley sunglasses, freezing rain and I could not help smile, Who goes? Rely on ...... also who of course is the old man came!
Fierce from a few hundred meters high in the sky rushed down, upside down, wearing pieces of a clown like a nightcap, wearing a gorgeous pajamas, the appearance of a good little exaggerated, feet and even wear one pair of white rabbit shape drag

No comments:

Post a Comment